We give you the Computing Skills
so you can take Charge of your Life!
We welcome clients who would like to learn more about using their Laptops, Tablets or Smartphones.
- Low cost internet access, printing and photocopying
- Free off-line computer use
- One free computer session daily for people aged 60 years and over (10 am - 12 noon or 1 pm – 3 pm)
- One-on-One Learning Sessions for $5 per session (up to 2 hours). We recommend booking in advance
- Our free Phone Pals Group (for smartphone and tablet users; both Android and Apple) meets at 7 pm on the first and the third Mondays of the month
- Limited INTERNET CAFE services
- Advicewith CV preparation and job applications
Please note that we do not offer EFT-POS or FAX services
You can find us at:
389 Barrington Street (St James Church) - corner of Barrington and Bewdley Streets
Phone us on 962 7244
Our Hours: Monday to Friday - 10 am - 12 noon and 1 pm - 3 pm
Our Vision is
A strong inclusive and cohesive community of engaged and empowered citizens who are able to realize their potential and thus support both individual and community wellbeing. Embedding ICT in the community in a way that doesn't simply enable people to respond to prevailing conditions but enables them to drive growth both locally, and as a contributor to national prosperity (not just financially but in terms of resourceful, creative and innovative talent).